Welcome to our 2015 - 2016 season.
Please join us at our concerts as we continue to promote the performance, appreciation, and composition of classical and contemporary wind ensemble music. All of our concerts are free and open to the public.
Collaborative Concert with the Margarita Muniz Academy - Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 7:00 PM
Roland Hayes School of Music (directions)
- Overture to Candide — Leonard Bernstein
- Winding Up/Winding Down — Michael Gandolfi - featuring Jean Pace, clarinet
- Old Home Days — Charles Ives
- Circles Circling, mvmt. 1 — Stefanie Lubkowski
- Chester — William Schuman
Support New Music!
CRWE is embarking on an exciting adventure that will contribute to the living repertoire of wind ensemble music and support the creation of new music by Boston-area composer Stefanie Lubkowski. The first movement of this work premiered on May 15, 2016, and the entire completed work will premiere during the 2016 - 2017 season. To learn more or to donate to this effort, visit our official fundraising site.